- This event has already taken place.
West London Festival of Business
22nd February, 2023 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
West London is London’s heart of commercial business – our economy is strong, made up of nearly a third of a 1.1 million people, over 47,000 businesses. It is an economy of nearly £40bn, one of the largest economies in London.
The West London Festival of Business is part of our regrowth, showcasing and promoting our diverse business community. The day starts with a stakeholder breakfast, where we are proud to have the following keynote speakers:
- Helen Elsby, Chief Solutions Officer, Heathrow Airport Ltd
- Cllr Shantanu Rajawat: Leader of Hounslow Council
- Cllr Stephen Cowan: Leader of Hammersmith & Fulham Council
- Cllr Deidre Costigan: Deputy Leader of Ealing Council
The business exhibition will open at 9:30am, with up to 40 stands and there will be a series of seminars running throughout the day. From ‘Choosing the right path’, which will cover making connections, digital growth and the London Living Wage to a Procurement panel discussion at 3:00pm.
Click Here to get a visitors ticket.
Click Here to get a stakeholder breakfast ticket.
Click Here to book a stand.